Bigben Interactive SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Bigben Interactive SA Updates on Squeeze Out Offer for ModeLabs Group SA Shares
Bigben Interactive SA announced that, following the closing on August 2, 2012 of the squeeze out offer to buy the ModeLabs Group SA (ModeLabs) shares at the price of EUR 5.00 per share, the Company holds 22,254,055 shares of ModeLabs corresponding to a 96.70% stake in its share capital. At the closing of the offer, there were 593,606 shares not tendered in the offer corresponding to a 2.58% stake in ModeLabs. In result, that these shares will be transferred to the Company on August 9, 2012 and their holders will receive compensation of EUR 5.00 per share.
Latest Developments for Bigben Interactive SA
- Bigben Interactive SA Confirms FY 2013 Sales and Current Operating Margin Guidance
- Bigben Interactive SA Confirms FY 2013/2014 Sales and Current Operating Margin Guidance; Comments on Q3 2013/2014 Operating Profitability
- Bigben Interactive SA Confirms FY 2013/2014 Revenue and Operating Margin Guidance
- Bigben Interactive SA Comments on FY 2013/2014 Revenue and Operating Margin Guidance; Confirms FY 2014/2015 Revenue and Operating Margin Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Toys
- XPEC Entertainment Inc to sell stake in Shanghai-based company
- Atari SA announces approval of its restructuring plan in the United States and plan to issue 25 million-euro convertible bond
- Firstime Design Ltd appoints Christopher D. Bering President and CEO
- Ateam Inc form capital and business alliances with NHN Entertainment Corp
- Share this
- Digg this