Bigben Interactive SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Bigben Interactive SA Raises FY 2012/2013 Guidance and Issues FY 2014/2015 Guidance Above Analysts' Estimates
Bigben Interactive SA announced that it now expects to report full year 2012/2013 revenue in excess of EUR 160 million with an operating margin between 7% and 10%. For the full year ending on March 31, 2015, the Company is targeting a revenue of EUR 200 million and an operating margin of 12%. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report full year 2012/2013 revenue of EUR 162.5 million and full year 2014/2015 revenue of EUR 190.5 million.
Latest Developments for Bigben Interactive SA
- Bigben Interactive SA Confirms FY 2013 Sales and Current Operating Margin Guidance
- Bigben Interactive SA Confirms FY 2013/2014 Sales and Current Operating Margin Guidance; Comments on Q3 2013/2014 Operating Profitability
- Bigben Interactive SA Confirms FY 2013/2014 Revenue and Operating Margin Guidance
- Bigben Interactive SA Comments on FY 2013/2014 Revenue and Operating Margin Guidance; Confirms FY 2014/2015 Revenue and Operating Margin Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Toys
- XPEC Entertainment Inc to sell stake in Shanghai-based company
- Atari SA announces approval of its restructuring plan in the United States and plan to issue 25 million-euro convertible bond
- Firstime Design Ltd appoints Christopher D. Bering President and CEO
- Ateam Inc form capital and business alliances with NHN Entertainment Corp
- Share this
- Digg this