Bigben Interactive SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Bigben Interactive SA Confirms FY 2012/2013 and FY 2014/2015 Revenue and Operating Margin Guidance
Bigben Interactive SA announced that it confirms its target of revenue of EUR 160 million with an operating margin ranging from 7 to 10 % for fiscal year 2012/2013. The Company also confirmed that it targets revenue of EUR 200 million with an operating margin of 12 % by March 31, 2015. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report fiscal year 2012/2013 revenue of EUR 162.87 million, and fiscal year 2014/2015 revenue of EUR 199.55 billion.
Latest Developments for Bigben Interactive SA
- Bigben Interactive SA Confirms FY 2013 Sales and Current Operating Margin Guidance
- Bigben Interactive SA Confirms FY 2013/2014 Sales and Current Operating Margin Guidance; Comments on Q3 2013/2014 Operating Profitability
- Bigben Interactive SA Confirms FY 2013/2014 Revenue and Operating Margin Guidance
- Bigben Interactive SA Comments on FY 2013/2014 Revenue and Operating Margin Guidance; Confirms FY 2014/2015 Revenue and Operating Margin Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Toys
- XPEC Entertainment Inc to sell stake in Shanghai-based company
- Atari SA announces approval of its restructuring plan in the United States and plan to issue 25 million-euro convertible bond
- Firstime Design Ltd appoints Christopher D. Bering President and CEO
- Ateam Inc form capital and business alliances with NHN Entertainment Corp
- Share this
- Digg this