Bigben Interactive SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Bigben Interactive SA Confirms FY 2013/2014 Revenue and Operating Margin Guidance
Bigben Interactive SA announced that it confirms its fiscal year 2013/2014 targets of revenue exceeding EUR 175 million (growth of more than 7 %) and a current operating margin ranging over 8%. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report fiscal year 2013/2014 revenue of EUR 176.45 million.
Latest Developments for Bigben Interactive SA
- Bigben Interactive SA Confirms FY 2013 Sales and Current Operating Margin Guidance
- Bigben Interactive SA Confirms FY 2013/2014 Sales and Current Operating Margin Guidance; Comments on Q3 2013/2014 Operating Profitability
- Bigben Interactive SA Comments on FY 2013/2014 Revenue and Operating Margin Guidance; Confirms FY 2014/2015 Revenue and Operating Margin Guidance
- Bigben Interactive SA Confirms FY 2012/2013 Operating Margin Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Toys
- Atari SA announces approval of its restructuring plan in the United States and plan to issue 25 million-euro convertible bond
- Firstime Design Ltd appoints Christopher D. Bering President and CEO
- Ateam Inc form capital and business alliances with NHN Entertainment Corp
- Commonwealth Entertainment&Co announces uncollectible or delay of debt
- Share this
- Digg this