Provider: Wright Reports
BHG SA Brazil Hospitality Group: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
BHG SA Brazil Hospitality Group Homologates Capital Increase
BHG SA Brazil Hospitality Group announced that on April 19, 2013 it homologated a capital increase in the amount of BRL 328,638,502.50, through the issuance of 18,779,343 ordinary shares. In result, share capital of the Company will be raised from BRL 760,275,759.16, divided into 42,566,797 ordinary shares, to BRL 1,088,914,261.66, divided into 61,346,140 ordinary shares.
Latest Developments for BHG SA Brazil Hospitality Group
- BHG SA Brazil Hospitality Group Announces New CEO
- BHG SA Brazil Hospitality Group Announces Share Repurchase Program
- BHG SA Brazil Hospitality Group Announces Capital Increase
- BHG SA Brazil Hospitality Group Announces Acquisition of Remaining 33% Stake in Camocim Empreendimentos Turisticos e Imobiliarios SA
Latest Key Developments in Hotels
- Homair Vacances SA gives FY 2014 outlook in line with analysts' estimates
- Intercontinental Hotels Group PLC announces disposal of 80 pct interest in InterContinental New York Barclay
- Carnival Corp gives Q1 2014 EPS guidance; revenue guidance above analysts' estimates
- Carnival Plc gives Q1 2014 EPS guidance; revenue guidance above analysts' estimates
- Share this
- Digg this