Bamstroymekhanizatsiya OAO: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Bamstroymekhanizatsiya OAO consortium to build bridge over Lena River-Interfax
VTB Bank OAO:A consortium led by LLC Transport Concession (Sakha), VTB Bank, Gennady Timchenko's OJSC USK Most, Bamstroymekhanizatsiya OAO and OJSC Stroyproekt Institute, have won a tender to build a bridge over Lena River in Yakutsk-Interfax.The consortium gained one more point than the second contestant, LLC Yakutsk Consortium, which was led by LLC Yakutsk Bridge Construction Company.The highway bridge-crossing complex will include a highway bridge, highway approaches, engineering constructions, bridge security and operation structures and junctions to the Umnas and Lena highways.A Russian government order from April 2, 2013 states that the length of the concession agreement facility will be 21,181 meters (of which the bridge will take up 3,181 meters and highway approaches 18,000 meters).The project will be implemented over 168 months, or 14 years, including 72 months, or six years, of planning and construction and 96 months or eight years of operation.The consortium proposed a cost of 38.94 billion Russian rubles, 3.3 percent less than the starting price of the contract.The concession provider payment is 15.96 billion rubles, 99.6 percent of the starting price.
Latest Developments for Bamstroymekhanizatsiya OAO
- Bamstroymekhanizatsiya OAO to divest MK-16 OOO-Region-Inform
- Bamstroymekhanizatsiya OAO Announces Changes of General Director and Chairman of Board of Directors-SKRIN
- Bamstroymekhanizatsiya OAO Declares No FY 2012 Dividend Payment; Appoints Auditor-SKRIN
- Bamstroymekhanizatsiya OAO Signs New Contract-SKRIN
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Nippo Corp raises consolidated mid-year and full-year outlook for FY 2015
- Richel Serres De France issues Q1 2014/2015 revenue guidance
- Richel Serres De France proposes name change and share repurchase program
- Kaneshita Construction Co Ltd raises consolidated mid-year outlook for FY 2014 and amends consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2014
- Share this
- Digg this