Bristol-Myers Squibb Co Lowers FY 2013 EPS Guidance
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co adjusted fiscal 2013 guidance and expects GAAP EPS guidance range to $1.41 to $1.49, from $1.54 to $1.64, and its non-GAAP EPS guidance range to $1.70 to $1.78, from $1.78 to $1.88. Both GAAP and non-GAAP guidance assume current exchange rates. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on an average are expecting the Company to report EPS of $1.79 for fiscal 2013.
Latest Developments for Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
- FDA advisory committee recommends AstraZeneca PLC And Bristol-Myers Squibb Co investigational SGLT2 inhibitor dapagliflozin
- FDA advisory committee votes on AstraZeneca PLC and Bristol-Myers Squibb Co investigational medicine metreleptin
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co announces four-year data from Phase 3 DASISION trial comparing Sprycel (dasatinib) to Imatinib in first-line treatment of adults with Ph+ CP-CML
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co Submits All-Oral, Interferon-Free And Ribavirin-Free Treatment Regimen For Regulatory Review In Japan For Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Infection
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Plethora Solutions Holdings PLC announces CEO Appointment
- Merck & Co Inc announces launch of new business focused on weight management interventions in U.S.
- Coronado Biosciences Inc announces management changes
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc submits application to the FDA requesting approval of xiaflex for concurrent treatment of multiple palpable cords
- Share this
- Digg this