Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
$12.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

BoConcept Holding A/S Acquires Rights to BoConcept in China from Trayton Group; To Form New Joint Venture with Trayton


Tuesday, 9 Apr 2013 07:34am EDT 

BoConcept Holding A/S announced that it has on April 9, 2013 executed an agreement to acquire the master rights to the BoConcept brand in China from the Trayton Group (Trayton), which will take effect on May 1, 2013. At the same time, the Company and Trayton will set up a new joint Chinese company to ensure the distribution, support and development of existing and new stores in China by combining BoConcept's knowledge of optimizing retail chain operations and Trayton's knowledge of the Chinese market. The joint venture will take over Trayton's six existing stores; the remaining nine stores in China will continue to be run by independent franchisees. BoConcept's ownership share will be 85%, with the Trayton Group holding the remaining 15%. 

Company Quote

69.0
-2.0 -2.82%
19 Dec 2014