Key Developments: F E Bording A/S (BORDb.CO)

BORDb.CO on Copenhagen Stock Exchange

790.00DKK
25 Jan 2016
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
kr.790.00
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
98
52-wk High
kr.924.00
52-wk Low
kr.750.00

Search Stocks

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

F E Bording A/S lowers financial guidance for FY 2015
Monday, 23 Nov 2015 06:13am EST 

F E Bording A/S:Sees FY 2015 revenue of about 625 million Danish crowns.Earlier expected FY 2015 revenue about 650 million crowns.Sees FY 2015 net profit of about 25 million crowns.Previously expected FY 2015 net profit of about 30 million crowns.  Full Article

F E Bording lowers FY 2015 revenue guidance
Monday, 24 Aug 2015 07:49am EDT 

F E Bording A/S:Keeps FY 2015 net profit guidance of about 30 million Danish crowns unchanged.Expects FY 2015 revenue of about 650 million crowns against previous guidance of 700 million crowns.  Full Article

F E Bording A/S maintains FY 2015 outlook
Wednesday, 27 May 2015 07:05am EDT 

F E Bording A/S:Keeps FY 2015 guidance - revenue of about 700 million Danish crowns and net profit of about 30 million crowns.FY 2015 revenue 716.00 million Danish crowns, net income 33.00 million Danish crowns-Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.  Full Article

F E Bording issues FY 2015 financial guidance
Monday, 23 Mar 2015 07:00am EDT 

F E Bording A/S:Sees FY 2015 revenue to grow to about 700 million Danish crowns and net income to be about 30 million crowns.FY 2015 revenue 758.00 million Danish crowns, net income 39.00 million Danish crowns-Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.  Full Article

F E Bording maintains FY 2014 financial outlook
Monday, 24 Nov 2014 07:00am EST 

F E Bording A/S:Still expects FY 2014 revenue of about 630 million Danish crowns.Still expects FY 2014 net income of about 25 million Danish crowns.FY 2014 net income 25 million crowns -Thomson reuters I/B/E/S Estimates.  Full Article

F E Bording A/S maintains FY 2014 financial guidance
Thursday, 28 Aug 2014 05:20am EDT 

F E Bording A/S:Expects FY 2014 revenue of about 630 million Danish crowns.Expects FY 2014 profit after tax of about 25 million Danish crowns.FY 2014 revenue 586 million crowns-Thomson reuters I/B/E/S Estimates.  Full Article

F E Bording acquires 55 pct of RelationshusetGekko ApS
Wednesday, 9 Jul 2014 08:51am EDT 

F E Bording A/S:Says the Bording group has acquired 55 percent of RelationshusetGekko ApS.Says the remaining 45% stays with Jan Koehler and Maria Furb, the management of RelationshusetGekko ApS.No financial details.  Full Article

F E Bording announces Raimo Issal Chairman
Thursday, 24 Apr 2014 11:49am EDT 

F E Bording A/S:Elects Raimo Issal as new Chairman.He replaces Ejvind Sandal, who has left the Board.  Full Article

F E Bording raises FY 2014 revenue outlook as result of acquisition of parts of Formula A/S
Thursday, 10 Apr 2014 06:15am EDT 

F E Bording A/S:Signs take over agreement with Formula A/S regarding Bording's acquisition of Formula's sales organization and specialty production in Vivild.Raises FY 2014 revenue expectations in connection with the acquisition.Estimates FY 2014 revenue to be of 600-630 million Danish crowns, against earlier expected 550-575 million crowns.Forecasts FY 2014 result before tax to be about 25 million crowns, against earlier expected 20-25 million crowns.FY 2014 revenue 586 million crowns-Thomson reuters I/B/E/S Estimates.  Full Article

F E Bording intends to acquire Formula sales operations and parts of specialty production
Thursday, 27 Mar 2014 07:26am EDT 

F E Bording A/S:Signs letter of intent with Formula A/S on the acquisition of Formula's sales operations and parts of its specialty production in Vivild.Plans to merge the sales activities into Bording.Says Bording's Jysk Formular Print A/S will take over specialty production in Vivild.Expects transaction to take place on May 1, depending on due diligence process.No financial details.  Full Article

BRIEF-F E Bording Q3 EBITDA up at DKK 15.6 mln; 2015 outlook downgraded

* Q3 revenue 144.7 million Danish crowns ($20.62 million) versus 158.2 million crowns year ago

Search Stocks