Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Receives Contract in Consortium
Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV announced that the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment announced its intention to grant a project for the reconstruction, widening and maintenance of the A1 and A6 motorway to a consortium consisting of Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V., VolkerWessels, HOCHTIEF and DIF. This DBFM (Design, Build, Finance, Maintain) contract is the first part of the road expansion program Schiphol Airport-Amsterdam-Almere (project SAA A1/A6). The contract represents a value of more than EUR 1 billion of which the Company' share is 30%.
Latest Developments for Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV to acquire Fairmount
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV And Volkerwessels Establish Offshore Cable Installation Joint Venture
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Raises FY 2013 Net Profit Guidance Above Analysts' Estimates
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Completes Sale of Dockwise Yacht Transport Activities
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Koon Holdings Ltd signs joint venture agreement with ASL Marine Holdings Ltd
- China Everbright International Ltd proposes final dividend
- Dongbu amends transaction settlement date of selling entire stake in Kyunggi Highway Co.,Ltd
- Japan Material raises full-year consolidated outlook and year-end dividend forecast for FY 2014
- Share this
- Digg this