Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Receives Contract in Consortium
Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV announced that the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment announced its intention to grant a project for the reconstruction, widening and maintenance of the A1 and A6 motorway to a consortium consisting of Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V., VolkerWessels, HOCHTIEF and DIF. This DBFM (Design, Build, Finance, Maintain) contract is the first part of the road expansion program Schiphol Airport-Amsterdam-Almere (project SAA A1/A6). The contract represents a value of more than EUR 1 billion of which the Company' share is 30%.
Latest Developments for Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV
- Boskalis gives FY 2014 outlook above analysts' estimates
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV to acquire Fairmount
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV And Volkerwessels Establish Offshore Cable Installation Joint Venture
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Raises FY 2013 Net Profit Guidance Above Analysts' Estimates
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Low Keng Huat (Singapore) Ltd announces members voluntary liquidation of joint venture company
- OEL (Holdings) Limited announces completion of part disposal of shares in subsidiary company
- TOKYU CONSTRUCTION CO LTD amends consolidated mid-year outlook for FY 2015
- TOKYU CONSTRUCTION CO LTD raises consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2015
- Share this
- Digg this