Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Acquires 22% Stake in Dockwise Ltd
Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV announced that following a press release regarding an intended offer for Dockwise Ltd (Dockwise), it has acquired in excess of 8.5 million shares in Dockwise. This shareholding represents slightly less than 22% of the shares in Dockwise. As previously announced, HAL Investments B.V. has irrevocably committed to tender its shares in Dockwise under the intended offer, representing approximately 32% of the outstanding ordinary shares.
Latest Developments for Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV And Volkerwessels Establish Offshore Cable Installation Joint Venture
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Raises FY 2013 Net Profit Guidance Above Analysts' Estimates
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Completes Sale of Dockwise Yacht Transport Activities
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Completes Sale Of SMIT Gladstone Towage Operation To Smit Lamnalco
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- CTI Engineering Co Ltd raises full-year consolidated outlook for FY 2013
- Huadian Fuxin Energy Corp Ltd enters into business co-operation and subscription of shares agreement with China WindPower Group Limited
- Ambienthesis SpA signs deed of merger by incorporation into company of Blu Ambiente Srl, Co.gi.ri. Srl, Ecoitalia Srl, Smarin Srl and Tekna Srl
- Share this
- Digg this