Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Receives in Joint Venture Two Offshore Energy-Related Contracts in Scandinavia
Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV announced that Boskalis Offshore has been awarded in joint venture a contract by Statoil for various rock installation works up to 600 meters water depth in the North Sea and the Norwegian Sea. The work comprises preparing the seabed for the installation of pipelines and other structures on the sea floor as well as the installation of post-lay rock berms. Work is scheduled to commence in 2013 and to be completed at the end of 2015. In addition, Boskalis Offshore has been awarded a subsea contract for the Dan Bravo Rationalisation (DABRAT) project for Maersk Oil in the Danish section of the North Sea. The project involves both the preparation and construction work to the Dan A and Dan B offshore oil production facilities. Two Diving Support Vessels, Protea and Constructor, will be deployed to execute this subsea work. The work will take place in 2013 and 2014.
Latest Developments for Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV And Volkerwessels Establish Offshore Cable Installation Joint Venture
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Raises FY 2013 Net Profit Guidance Above Analysts' Estimates
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Completes Sale of Dockwise Yacht Transport Activities
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Completes Sale Of SMIT Gladstone Towage Operation To Smit Lamnalco
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd signs contract with PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
- EMCOR Group Inc announces new $100 mln share repurchase program and increases annual dividend
- Impregilo SpA announces registration of the deed of merger by incorporation of Salini into Impregilo in the Companies Register; to change name to Salini Impregilo SpA as of Jan. 1
- Share this
- Digg this