Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Dockwise Ltd Updates on Mandatory Offer by Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV’s Subsidiary
Dockwise Ltd announced with reference to the Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV’s mandatory offer to, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Boskalis Holding B.V., acquire all the issued and outstanding common shares of Dockwise Ltd on the terms and conditions set forth in the offer document dated February 8, 2013, that Sankaty Advisors, LLC has, after close of trading at the Oslo Stock Exchange on March 12, 2013, through the affiliated funds, accepted the mandatory offer for a total of 4,416,359 shares in Dockwise, representing a total of approximately 11.1% of the outstanding shares and votes in Dockwise. The shares were sold at a price of EUR 18.50/NOK 137.65 per share. Following disposal of the Shares, Sankaty Advisors together with related parties, no longer hold any shares, voting rights or rights to shares in Dockwise.
Latest Developments for Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV And Volkerwessels Establish Offshore Cable Installation Joint Venture
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Raises FY 2013 Net Profit Guidance Above Analysts' Estimates
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Completes Sale of Dockwise Yacht Transport Activities
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Completes Sale Of SMIT Gladstone Towage Operation To Smit Lamnalco
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd signs contract with PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
- EMCOR Group Inc announces new $100 mln share repurchase program and increases annual dividend
- Impregilo SpA announces registration of the deed of merger by incorporation of Salini into Impregilo in the Companies Register; to change name to Salini Impregilo SpA as of Jan. 1
- Share this
- Digg this