Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Dockwise Ltd Updates on Mandatory Offer by Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV's Subsidiary
Dockwise Ltd announced with reference to Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV's mandatory offer to, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Boskalis Holding B.V., acquire all the issued and outstanding common shares of Dockwise Ltd on the terms and conditions set forth in the offer document dated February 8, 2013. HAL Investments B.V., has on March 12, 2013 accepted the mandatory offer for a total of 12,541,886 ordinary shares in Dockwise, representing a total of approximately 31.6% of the outstanding shares and votes in Dockwise. The accepted price per share is EUR 18.50. Following disposal of the shares, HAL Investments B.V., together with related parties, only holds 25,000 preferred shares in Dockwise, which have no voting rights.
Latest Developments for Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV And Volkerwessels Establish Offshore Cable Installation Joint Venture
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Raises FY 2013 Net Profit Guidance Above Analysts' Estimates
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Completes Sale of Dockwise Yacht Transport Activities
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Completes Sale Of SMIT Gladstone Towage Operation To Smit Lamnalco
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Pumyang Construction Co., Ltd. updates plan of divesting business into new subsidiary
- Doosan Engineering & Construction Co Ltd amends effective date of merger with subsidiary
- JB Amusement CO.,Ltd. completes acquisition of 48.4 pct stake in ChanghaeEnergeering Ltd
- Balfour Beatty Plc completes sale of its UK facilities management business
- Share this
- Digg this