Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV's Subsidiary Completes Settlement and Initiates Squeeze-Out of Shares in Dockwise Ltd
Dockwise Ltd announced that Boskalis Holding B.V. (Offeror), a subsidiary of Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV, received acceptances for a total of 22,675,948 shares, amounting in aggregate to 57.20% of the total number of shares. Settlement of payment and transfer of such shares has been completed on March 21, 2013. Together with the 16,722,812 shares that were already held by the Offeror prior to the Offer, the Offeror now holds 99.39% of the total number of shares. In addition, the Offeror has also acquired the Preference Shares held by HAL Investments B.V. in accordance with Section 7.2. of the Offer Document. Further, the Offeror initiated on March 21, 2013 a statutory squeeze-out procedure under Section 103 of the Bermuda Companies Act, which may be invoked by shareholders holding not less than 95% of the shares in a company by giving notice to the remaining shareholders of the intention to acquire their shares on the terms set out in the notice. Such notice has been submitted to the remaining shareholders on March 21, 2013. The price offered in the squeeze-out is the same as the offer price in the Offer.
Latest Developments for Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV And Volkerwessels Establish Offshore Cable Installation Joint Venture
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Raises FY 2013 Net Profit Guidance Above Analysts' Estimates
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Completes Sale of Dockwise Yacht Transport Activities
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Completes Sale Of SMIT Gladstone Towage Operation To Smit Lamnalco
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd signs contract with PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
- EMCOR Group Inc announces new $100 mln share repurchase program and increases annual dividend
- Impregilo SpA announces registration of the deed of merger by incorporation of Salini into Impregilo in the Companies Register; to change name to Salini Impregilo SpA as of Jan. 1
- Share this
- Digg this