Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Announces Contract By Shell Philippines Exploration BV
Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV announced that it has been awarded a contract by Shell Philippines Exploration B.V. for the installation of an offshore Depletion Compression Platform for the Malampaya Project off the coast of Palawan Island, in the Republic of the Philippines. The contract includes seabed preparation, rock installation, platform transportation and installation work and has a contract value of approximately USD60 million. The project relates to the expansion of the Malampaya Gas Field by means of an additional compressor platform next to the existing gas production platform. The work, executed by Boskalis Offshore, comprises a number of different offshore activities. To prepare the seabed for the installation of the platform soils will be excavated to a level of sufficient bearing capacity and deposited at a designated area. Gravel pads will be installed as foundation for the platform footing.
Latest Developments for Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV to acquire Fairmount
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV And Volkerwessels Establish Offshore Cable Installation Joint Venture
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Raises FY 2013 Net Profit Guidance Above Analysts' Estimates
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Completes Sale of Dockwise Yacht Transport Activities
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Redhall Group Plc announces proposed placing to raise 7.5 million Pounds
- eTEC E&C LIMITED announces change of co-chief executive officer
- MAEDA CORP to acquire shares of subsidiary of Japan Wind Development Co Ltd
- TOYO CONSTRUCTION CO LTD raises full-year consolidated outlook and year-end dividend forecast for FY 2014
- Share this
- Digg this