Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Completes Sale of Dockwise Yacht Transport Activities
Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV (Boskalis) announced that it has completed the sale of the activities of Dockwise Yacht Transport (DYT). These activities are to be transferred to Sevenstar Yacht Transport B.V. based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Boskalis sold the DYT activities including two dedicated semi-submersible yacht transport vessels (Super Servant 4 and Yacht Express) for a total consideration of USD 40 million. This divestment will not have a material impact on Boskalis earnings.
Latest Developments for Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV
- Boskalis gives FY 2014 outlook above analysts' estimates
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV to acquire Fairmount
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV And Volkerwessels Establish Offshore Cable Installation Joint Venture
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV Raises FY 2013 Net Profit Guidance Above Analysts' Estimates
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Petrowest Corp announces $20 mln bought deal financing and agreements for two acquisitions
- Om Metals Infraprojects Ltd announces senior management changes
- SNC-Lavalin Group completes landmark acquisition of Kentz
- Tritech Group Ltd termination of MOU in relation to proposed acquisition of 49 pct equity interest in Jining Zhongshan Public Utility Water Company Limited
- Share this
- Digg this