Bouygues - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Bouygues SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
France Telecom SA and Vivendi SA Receive EUR 183 Million Fine; Bouygues SA to Seek Damages-Reuters
Reuters reported that France Telecom SA's Orange and Vivendi SA's SFR have been fined EUR 183 million for distorting competition from 2005-08 with plans that allowed unlimited calls between subscribers to the same operator. Orange owner, France Telecom, was fined EUR 117 million, while Vivendi SA's SFR must pay EUR 66 million for offering plans that disadvantaged the smallest operator, Bouygues SA's Bouygues Telecom. The decision stemmed from a complaint filed in October 2006 by Bouygues SA, which was facing higher call termination costs, which operators pay each other each time a person makes a call from one network to another. France Telecom SA stated that it will exercise its right to appeal in the courts and added that the fine had been anticipated in its accounts. A spokesman for SFR said it was considering its options. Bouygues SA stated that it is reading the decision in detail and will ask for damages for the harm.
Latest Developments for Bouygues SA
- Eiffage SA's appeal against Vinci and Bouygues consortium dismissed within the island of Reunion call for tender-Agence France Presse
- Bouygues SA Confirms Its FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
- Bouygues SA Wins EUR 1.15 Billion Tunnel Contract in Hong Kong-Reuters
- Bouygues SA Comments on FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd signs contract with PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
- EMCOR Group Inc announces new $100 mln share repurchase program and increases annual dividend
- Khd Humboldt Wedag International AG recommends acceptance of takeover offer from AVIC International Engineering Holdings Pte Ltd
- Pumyang Construction Co., Ltd. updates plan of divesting business into subsidiary
- Share this
- Digg this