Bouygues - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Bouygues SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Bouygues SA's Bouygues Telecom and Vivendi SA's SFR Enter into Exclusive Negotiations to Share Part of their Mobile Networks
Bouygues SA's Bouygues Telecom announced that it has entered into exclusive negotiations with Vivendi SA's SFR to define an agreement to share part of their mobile networks. Bouygues Telecom and SFR would like to implement a sharing agreement, for part of their mobile networks, similar to those already existing in other European countries. Each operator would retain its own innovation capacity as well as complete commercial independence. Bouygues Telecom and SFR plan to sign this strategic agreement before the end of the year. They intend to submit it in advance to the employee representative bodies of both companies, for their consultation, as well as to the Competition authority and Arcep (the French telecommunications regulator) for their approval.
Latest Developments for Bouygues SA
- Eiffage SA's appeal against Vinci and Bouygues consortium dismissed within the island of Reunion call for tender-Agence France Presse
- Bouygues SA Confirms Its FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
- Bouygues SA Wins EUR 1.15 Billion Tunnel Contract in Hong Kong-Reuters
- Bouygues SA Comments on FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Khd Humboldt Wedag International AG recommends acceptance of takeover offer from AVIC International Engineering Holdings Pte Ltd
- Pumyang Construction Co., Ltd. updates plan of divesting business into subsidiary
- Sichuan Road & Bridge Co Ltd's subsidiary wins bid
- China Gezhouba Group Co Ltd's subsidiary wins bid for land
- Share this
- Digg this