Banco BTG Pactual SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Banco BTG Pactual SA and BTG Pactual Participations Ltd Announce Admission to Listing and Trading on NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam
Banco BTG Pactual SA and BTG Pactual Participations Ltd announced admission to listing on NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam of 198,511,396 European Units and their underlying securities (the European Units), each such European Unit representing one Banco common share and two Banco Series A preferred shares, in the form of Global Depositary Shares (GDSs), and one BPP Class A voting common share (each a BPP A Share) and two BPP Class B non-voting common shares (each a BPP B Share and together with the BPP A Shares, collectively, the BPP Shares). Prior to the listing, the European Units were admitted to trading on NYSE Alternext in Amsterdam, the multilateral trading facility operated by Euronext Amsterdam N.V. under the symbol BTGP and with the ISIN Code US05890C3034. Application has been made to list all European Units under the symbol BTGP and with the ISIN Code US05890C3034 on NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam, the regulated market operated by Euronext Amsterdam. Following, and subject to, admission of the European Units to trading and listing on NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, it is envisaged that trading of the European Units on NYSE Alternext Amsterdam will be ceased. Trading in the European Units on NYSE Euronext Amsterdam is expected to start on or about October 10, 2013. Settlement of the European Units traded on NYSE Euronext Amsterdam is expected to take place on or about October 15, 2013 through the book entry systems of the Centraal Instituut voor Giraal Effectenverkeer B.V.
Latest Developments for Banco BTG Pactual SA
- Banco BTG Pactual SA Announces Issue of Senior Notes
- Banco BTG Pactual SA to Acquire Control Over Banco Bamerindus and Its Subsidiaries
- Banco BTG Pactual SA Announces USD 1,000,000,000 Senior Notes Issue
- Banco BTG Pactual SA and BTG Pactual Participations Ltd Announce Completion of Acquisition of Bolsa y Renta SA
Latest Key Developments in Investment
- MFC Industrial Ltd acquires 100 pct interest in F.J. Elsner & Co. GmbH
- Money Square Japan Inc gives year-end dividend forecast for FY 2014
- Ichiyoshi Securities Co Ltd announces year-end dividend forecast for FY 2014
- Australian Foundation Investment Co Ltd ceases to be substantial holder of Templeton Global Growth Fund Ltd
- Share this
- Digg this