TNK-BP Holding OAO's Minority Shareholders Notify Court of Rejection of RUB 100 Billion Lawsuit Against BP Plc-Interfax
Interfax reported that minority shareholders notify court of rejection of RUB 100 bi lion lawsuit against BP reported that the minority shareholders in TNK-BP Holding OAO have sent the court a notice that they are rejecting their lawsuit against BP Plc for RUB 100 billion. The court should consider this notice on December 14, 2102 the source said. The Chief of Staff and Administrator of the Eighth Arbitration Appeals Court, Olga Kurekova confirmed that the notice to drop the lawsuit was submitted on December 3, 2012 for the court's consideration. The notice will be considered at a court hearing on December 14, 2102. BP Plc's lawyer Konstantin Lukoyanov told Interfax that, there is no longer any point for the initiators of this lawsuit to pursue the court case.
Latest Developments for BP PLC
- BP PLC announces quarterly dividend; gives Q3 2014 production guidance
- BP PLC announces Managing Director stepping down
- Rubis SCA completes acquisition of BP Plc's LPG business in Portugal
- CORRECTION - BP Plc enters into repurchase mandate agreement with an independent third party in respect to share repurchase programme
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd announces appointment of auditors
- E1 Corporation to set up wholly owned subsidiary in U.S.
- Kingdream Public Ltd Co to sell stake in Taixing-based subsidiary to China Petroleum & Chemical
- Kingdream Public Ltd Co to sell stake in Hubei-based subsidiary to China Petroleum & Chemical
- Share this
- Digg this