Tesoro Corp Receives US Antitrust Approval To Buy BP Plc's Refinery-Reuters
Reuters reported that Tesoro Corp has received formal approval from antitrust regulators in Washington and Sacramento to buy BP Plc's refinery and other assets in southern California for more than $2 billion. Tesoro will not have to sell any of the assets anti-trust regulators said, but California officials demanded the company upgrade the refinery it was buying.
Latest Developments for BP PLC
- BP PLC announces quarterly dividend; gives Q3 2014 production guidance
- BP PLC announces Managing Director stepping down
- Rubis SCA completes acquisition of BP Plc's LPG business in Portugal
- CORRECTION - BP Plc enters into repurchase mandate agreement with an independent third party in respect to share repurchase programme
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd announces appointment of auditors
- E1 Corporation to set up wholly owned subsidiary in U.S.
- Kingdream Public Ltd Co to sell stake in Taixing-based subsidiary to China Petroleum & Chemical
- Kingdream Public Ltd Co to sell stake in Hubei-based subsidiary to China Petroleum & Chemical
- Share this
- Digg this