Brivais Vilnis AS: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Mr.Vilory Belokon Acquires Significant Stake of Brivais Vilnis AS
Brivais Vilnis AS announced that on January 31, 2013, Ms. Ilona Drikina has sold a 100% stake of A Corporation Ltd to Mr. Vilory Belokon. Thus, Mr. Valery Belokon became the only owner of A Corporation Ltd and indirect voting rights in Brivais Vilnis AS. A Corporation Ltd is owner of 1,267,020 shares of Brivais Vilnis AS. The only owner of A Corporation Ltd was Ms. Ilona Drikina. Now, Mr. Vilory Belokon and Mr. Valery Belokon together indirectly own more than 50% (90,85%) of voting rights in Brivais Vilnis AS. Mr. Valery Belokon owns indirect voting rights in Brivais Vilnis AS through shareholder Brivais Vilnis Company Ltd. Under these circumstances, both, A Corporation Ltd, controlled by Mr. Vilory Belokon and Brivais Vilnis Company Ltd, controlled by Mr. Valery Belokon are preparing documents for a mandatory offer to minority shareholders in term according with legislation.
Latest Developments for Brivais Vilnis AS
- Brivais Vilnis AS issues FY 2014 guidance
- Brivais Vilnis AS updates on Russian and Ukrainian market
- Brivais Vilnis AS Announces Results Regarding Mandatory Takeover Bid Launched by SIA A Corporation
- Brivais Vilnis AS Announces Further Details Regarding Mandatory Takeover Bid Launched by A Corporation
Latest Key Developments in Food
- Boso Oil&Fat Co Ltd raises consolidated mid-year outlook for FY 2015
- Nihon Shokuhin Kako Co Ltd lowers consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2015 and announces dividend forecast not changed for FY 2015
- Imuraya Group Co Ltd amends consolidated mid-year outlook for FY 2015
- MARUDAI FOOD CO LTD raises consolidated mid-year outlook for FY 2015
- Share this
- Digg this