Provider: Wright Reports
Basilea Pharmaceutica AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Basilea Pharmaceutica AG And Astellas Pharma Inc Reports Positive Topline Phase 3 Results For Antifungal Isavuconazole
Basilea Pharmaceutica AG announced positive topline data from the isavuconazole phase 3 invasive aspergillosis study (SECURE). The antifungal agent isavuconazole is being co-developed with Astellas Pharma Inc. The randomized, double-blind isavuconazole study (SECURE) achieved its primary objective in demonstrating non-inferiority versus voriconazole for the primary treatment of invasive fungal disease caused by Aspergillus species or certain other filamentous fungi. Isavuconazole was effective as determined by the primary endpoint of all-cause mortality through day 42 in the intent-to-treat population (N=516). The all-cause-mortality was 18.6% in the isavuconazole treatment group and 20.2% in the voriconazole group. The 95% confidence interval of the treatment difference between isavuconazole and voriconazole was within the pre-specified non-inferiority margin of 10%.
Latest Developments for Basilea Pharmaceutica AG
- Basilea Pharmaceutica AG Announces Isavuconazole Orphan Drug Designation For Treatment Of zygomycosis By U.S.
- Basilea Pharmaceutica AG Announces Isavuconazole Orphan Drug Designation By U.S. FDA
- Basilea Pharmaceutica AG's Board Proposes Martin Nicklasson To Succeed Chairman Werner Henrich
- Basilea Pharmaceutica AG Issues FY 2013 Operating Loss Guidance-Conference Call
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- FDA approves Gilead Sciences Inc's Sovaldi the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc's drug to treat bent penis condition gets U.S. approval - Reuters
- Innovus Pharmaceuticals Inc receives product license approval of EjectDelay for premature ejaculation from Health Canada
- GSK and Theravance announce positive results from pivotal phase iii study for fluticasone furoate/vilanterol in asthma
- Share this
- Digg this