Bank Sankt-Petersburg OAO: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Investcafe: Банку Санкт-Петербург есть чему радоваться (Bank Saint Petersburg have something to rejoice)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Bank Sankt-Petersburg OAO Reduces Secondary Public Offering-Interfax
Interfax reported that Bank Sankt-Petersburg OAO has reduced the volume of its secondary public offering to 62.6 million shares and therefore expects raising RUB 2.57 billion. Earlier, the Bank planned to issue 110 million new ordinary shares and, if all shares had been placed, it could have raised RUB 4.51 billion. As reported, the Bank has set the placement price at RUB 41 per share. The organizer and book runner of the issue is Renessans Kapital.
Latest Developments for Bank Sankt-Peterburg OAO
- Bank Sankt-Peterburg OAO issues FY 2013 net profit guidance-Interfax
- Bank Sankt-Peterburg OAO, Kamaz OAO added to MICEX Index and RTS Index-Interfax
- Fitch Upgrades Bank ZENIT OAO and Moskovskiy Kreditnyi Bank OAO's Ratings; Affirms Bank Sankt-Peterburg OAO's and Promsvyaz'bank OAO's Ratings-Interfax
- Fitch Assigns Bank Sankt-Peterburg OAO's Ratings
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- National Bank of Kuwait SAK announces Chief Executive Officer retirement
- Societe Alsacienne Et Lorraine De Valeurs d'Entreprises Et De Participations (Salvepar) sells stake in Le Noble Age
- Bank of Marin Bancorp appoints new chairman, Stuart Lum
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia agrees binding terms to internalise the management of CFS Retail Property Trust Group
- Share this
- Digg this