Biotie Therapies Oyj: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Biotie Therapies names William M. Burns Chairman; elects PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy and Samuli Perala Authorised Public Accountant as auditors
Biotie Therapies Oyj:Elects William M. Burns Chairman of the Board.Elects PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy and Samuli Perala Authorised Public Accountant as auditors of the company.
Latest Developments for Biotie Therapies Oyj
- Biotie Therapies updates outlook on Tozadenant and SYN120
- Biotie Therapies Oyj decides not to exercise option to acquire Neurelis Inc but retains economic interest in future success of NRL-1
- Biotie Therapies Oyj announces publication of positive Tozadenant Phase 2b Parkinson's disease study in Lancet Neurology
- Biotie to regain global rights to tozadenant from UCB
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Bioniche Life Sciences Inc closes equity offering
- EPIRUS Biopharmaceuticals Inc announces positive 58 Week follow up data for BOW015 for treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Formycon AG gives FY 2014 EBITDA outlook in line with analysts' estimates
- 4 SC AG says partner Yakult Honsha completes phase I part of clinical study with resminostat in Asian HCC patients
- Share this
- Digg this