Biotie Therapies Oyj: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Biotie Therapies names William M. Burns Chairman; elects PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy and Samuli Perala Authorised Public Accountant as auditors
Biotie Therapies Oyj:Elects William M. Burns Chairman of the Board.Elects PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy and Samuli Perala Authorised Public Accountant as auditors of the company.
Latest Developments for Biotie Therapies Oyj
- Biotie Therapies updates outlook on Tozadenant and SYN120
- Biotie Therapies Oyj decides not to exercise option to acquire Neurelis Inc but retains economic interest in future success of NRL-1
- Biotie Therapies Oyj announces publication of positive Tozadenant Phase 2b Parkinson's disease study in Lancet Neurology
- Biotie to regain global rights to tozadenant from UCB
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Calithera Biosciences Inc announces pricing of initial public offering
- Eleven Biotherapeutics Inc announces top-line results from phase 2 study of EBI-005 in patients with moderate to severe allergic conjunctivitis
- Biofrontera AG says Ameluz studies confirm efficacy and safety
- Prima BioMed Ltd announces investment agreement for up to $37.4 mln to fund acquisition of Immutep SA and provide ongoing working capital
- Share this
- Digg this