Biotie Therapies Oyj: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Biotie Therapies Oyj decides not to exercise option to acquire Neurelis Inc but retains economic interest in future success of NRL-1
Biotie Therapies Oyj:Decides not to exercise option to acquire Neurelis, Inc. but retains economic interest in future success of NRL-1.
Latest Developments for Biotie Therapies Oyj
- Biotie Therapies updates outlook on Tozadenant and SYN120
- Biotie Therapies Oyj announces publication of positive Tozadenant Phase 2b Parkinson's disease study in Lancet Neurology
- Biotie Therapies names William M. Burns Chairman; elects PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy and Samuli Perala Authorised Public Accountant as auditors
- Biotie to regain global rights to tozadenant from UCB
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Advaxis Inc completes $17 mln financing
- FDA accepts IND application for Radius Health's investigational drug RAD1901 being developed for potential use in Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Amarantus BioScience Holdings, Inc submits orphan drug designation application to US FDA for treatment of Retinal Artery occlusion with product candidate MANF
- Carna Biosciences Inc expects extraordinary loss for Q4 2014 and issues consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2014
- Share this
- Digg this