Bureau Veritas Registre International de Classification de Navires et d'Aeronefs: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Bureau Veritas SA Issues FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates; FY 2013 EPS Guidance Below Analysts' Estimates; Proposes FY 2012 Dividend
Bureau Veritas SA (Bureau Veritas Registre International de Classification de Navires et d'Aeronefs) announced that it should achieve results in fiscal year 2013 which are in line with its BV2015 plan, that is to say growth in revenue of between 9% and 12% per year and an increase in earnings per share (EPS) of 10% to 15% per year. In fiscal year 2012, the Company reported revenue of EUR 3.902 billion and diluted earnings per share of EUR 2.66. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report fiscal year 2013 revenue of EUR 4.236 billion and diluted earnings per share of EUR 3.90. The Company also announced that it will propose a dividend of EUR 1.83 per share for fiscal year 2012 to its Annual General Meeting.
Latest Developments for Bureau Veritas Registre International de Classification de Navires et d'Aeronefs
- Bureau Veritas SA acquires South-African Carab Tekniva Group
- Bureau Veritas SA Announces Appointment Of Chairman
- Bureau Veritas SA Acquires OTI Canada Group
- Bureau Veritas SA Comments on FY 2013 Revenue and Operating Profit Guidance; Issues H2 2013 Organic Growth Guidance; Confirms FY 2015 Targets; Acquires LVQ-WP; Sells Spanish and Brazilian Businesses
Latest Key Developments in Business
- MasterCard Inc raises dividend by 83 pct - Reuters
- Intellecta acquires digital agency; gives FY 2014 revenue guidance
- Semcon AB introduces market-oriented organization
- Japan Asia Group Ltd announces sale of shares in Asia Air Survey Co Ltd by subsidiary and expects extraordinary loss for Q3 of FY 2014
- Share this
- Digg this