Bank Windhoek Holdings Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Bank Windhoek Holdings Ltd Updates on Acquisition of Entire Stake in Capricorn Unit Trust Management Company Limited
Bank Windhoek Holdings Ltd (BWH) announced that, in respect of the acquisition by the Company of the entire issued share capital of Capricorn Unit Trust Management Company Limited (CUTM), all regulatory approvals have been received and CUTM will become a wholly owned subsidiary of BWH effective July 1, 2013. The Boards of BWH and Sanlam Namibia Holdings (Proprietary) Limited have approved the acquisition of CUTM by BWH from Sanlam Namibia Holdings (Proprietary) Limited with effect from July 1, 2013 for a consideration of NAD 64,750,000.00. The consideration will be settled through the issue of 7,400,000 ordinary BWH shares, ranking pari passu with all other ordinary shares, to be issued to Sanlam Namibia Holdings (Proprietary) Limited or its nominee(s). The transaction was subject to approval by the Bank of Namibia, the Namibia Competition Commission and the Registrar of Unit Trust Companies.
Latest Developments for Bank Windhoek Holdings Ltd
- Bank Windhoek Holdings Ltd declares final dividend
- Bank Windhoek Holdings Ltd concludes acquisition of Capricorn Asset Management (Proprietary) Limited
- Bank Windhoek Holdings Ltd updates on Capricorn Asset Management (Proprietary) Limited acquisition
- Bank Windhoek Holdings Ltd Announces Approval of Medium Term Note Programme of Subsidiary Bank Windhoek Limited
Latest Key Developments in Holding
- First Global Data Ltd signs definitive agreement to acquire LTP Financial Inc
- Fujian Start Group gives 2014 net profit outlook
- Zhuhai Boyuan Investment announce change of officer
- Mabwe Minerals Inc enters into letter of intent with Fonon Technologies, Inc. and establishes Bulldog Minerals & Metals Corp
- Share this
- Digg this