CrÃ©dit Agricole - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Credit Agricole SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Credit Agricole SA prices $1.75 billion notes
Credit Agricole SA:Says to have priced on Jan. 15 its offering of $1.75 billion Undated Deeply Subordinated Additional Tier 1 Fixed Rate Resettable Notes.Says the Notes have no fixed maturity date and will bear a fixed interest rate of 7.875 percent per annum for the first 10 years, after which the rate will be reset.Says the Notes will be subject to optional redemption by the issuer on Jan. 23, 2024 and each interest reset date thereafter with the prior approval of the regulator and subject to certain conditions.Says the Notes were sold to institutional investors in Europe, the United States and Asia.
Latest Developments for Credit Agricole SA
- Credit Agricole prices offering of 1 billion euro and 500 million pound undated deeply subordinated additional tier 1 fixed rate resettable notes
- Credit Agricole SA to propose share repurchase program
- Credit Agricole SA issues FY 2016 financial guidance
- Credit Agricole SA proposes fiscal year 2013 dividend
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA proposes share capital increased up to 5 bln euros
- Senshu Ikeda Holdings revises full-year consolidated outlook for FY 2014
- R&I affirms Hokuhoku Financial Group’s rating at "A" and rating outlook stable
- Moody’s affirms Banca Piccolo Credito Valtellinese Sc's ratings; outlook remains negative
- Share this
- Digg this