Cap Gemini - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Cap Gemini SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Cap Gemini SA Announces Partnership Agreement with SAP AG to Develop Extreme Applications for Retail Built on SAP HANA
Cap Gemini SA announced a relationship with SAP AG to develop Extreme Applications for the retail industry, built on the SAP HANA platform. These business applications will integrate Capgemini IP on top of the platform, including industry-specific data models, KPIs, dashboards and predictive analytics. As part of this initiative, Cap Gemini SA is developing applications with pilot customers and will resell them through its global sales channels worldwide, while SAP AG is overseeing the business compliance of the applications via its retail industry business unit.The first phase of the rollout, planned to begin in mid-September 2013, will be to priority geographies including North America, the Netherlands, the UK, France, Spain and India. Beyond this initiative with SAP AG on Extreme Applications, Cap Gemini SA aims to bring to market 15 to 20 applications built on top of SAP AG platforms for various industries within the next 24 months.
Latest Developments for Cap Gemini SA
- Cap Gemini SA Confirms FY 2013 Organic Revenue Growth and Operating Margin Guidance
- Cap Gemini SA and Areva SA Enter into Exclusive Negotiations for Acquisition of Euriware
- Standard & Poor's Raises Cap Gemini SA's Rating to BBB from BBB-; Outlook Stable
- Cap Gemini SA Confirms FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
Latest Key Developments in IT
- Reply SpA acquires Solidsoft in UK
- Reply SpA says completed merger by incorporation of Reply Deutschland AG into Reply registered in Turin
- Poletowin Pitcrew Holdings Inc raises full-year consolidated outlook for FY 2014
- Poletowin Pitcrew Holdings Inc announces stock split and change of year-end dividend for FY 2014
- Share this
- Digg this