Cap Gemini - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Cap Gemini SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Cap Gemini SA Together with Itron and SAP to Support Smart Meter Program with Consumers Energy Company
Cap Gemini SA announced an agreement, estimated at approximately USD 40 million, to support a comprehensive smart meter program with Consumers Energy Company (CE) in Michigan. Part of the USD 750 million Smart Energy Program, the Company's work will involve the implementation of smart metering technology and associated network and computing infrastructure, essential to the installation of approximately 1.8 million electric and 600,000 gas Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) endpoints throughout CE's service territory. The program will be led by the systems integration team from the Company's North America Application Services unit in collaboration with Itron and SAP. Itron will support the implementation with its cellular-based network communications solution equipped with data collection applications and Itron's meter data management system. SAP will provide architectural development and quality assurance professional services for the program. The effort is expected to allow CE to improve its customer service by providing more accurate bills, improving outage response, and delivering programs to help customers save energy and money.
Latest Developments for Cap Gemini SA
- Cap Gemini SA Confirms FY 2013 Organic Revenue Growth and Operating Margin Guidance
- Cap Gemini SA and Areva SA Enter into Exclusive Negotiations for Acquisition of Euriware
- Standard & Poor's Raises Cap Gemini SA's Rating to BBB from BBB-; Outlook Stable
- Cap Gemini SA Confirms FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
Latest Key Developments in IT
- Reply SpA acquires Solidsoft in UK
- Reply SpA says completed merger by incorporation of Reply Deutschland AG into Reply registered in Turin
- Poletowin Pitcrew Holdings Inc raises full-year consolidated outlook for FY 2014
- Poletowin Pitcrew Holdings Inc announces stock split and change of year-end dividend for FY 2014
- Share this
- Digg this