Key Developments: Carlsberg A/S (CARLb.CO)

CARLb.CO on Copenhagen Stock Exchange

558.00DKK
7:53am EST
Change (% chg)

kr.3.50 (+0.63%)
Prev Close
kr.554.50
Open
kr.555.00
Day's High
kr.560.00
Day's Low
kr.553.50
Volume
149,798
Avg. Vol
534,145
52-wk High
kr.593.00
52-wk Low
kr.443.30

Search Stocks

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Carlsberg CEO retires, Royal FrieslandCampina chief to take over
Wednesday, 18 Feb 2015 01:03am EST 

Carlsberg A/S:Says President and CEO, Joergen Buhl Rasmussen, is to retire.Says Cees't Hart, currently CEO of the Dutch dairy company Royal FrieslandCampina is appointed President and CEO.Says Joergen Buhl Rasmussen will retire and Cees't Hart will start on June 15.  Full Article

Carlsberg gives FY 2015 profit guidance; proposes increased dividend for FY 2014
Wednesday, 18 Feb 2015 01:01am EST 

Carlsberg A/S:Proposes a 13 pct increase in dividend per share to 9.00 Danish crowns per share for FY 2014.Says for FY 2015, expects operating profit to grow organically by mid- to high-single-digit percentages.  Full Article

Carlsberg takes control of Greek brewer Olympic Brewery-Reuters
Tuesday, 18 Nov 2014 02:28am EST 

Carlsberg A/S:To merge with the Greek brewer Olympic Brewery-Reuters.Will own 51 percent of the combined company and the current shareholders of Olympic Brewery will own the remaining 49 percent.  Full Article

Carlsberg A/S maintains FY 2014 financial guidance
Monday, 10 Nov 2014 01:00am EST 

Carlsberg A/S:Still expects low- to mid-single decline in reported operating profit, and mid- to high-single-digit decline in adjusted net profit in FY 2014.FY 2014 operating profit 9,159 million Danish crowns - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.FY 2014 net profit 5,706 million Danish crowns - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.  Full Article

Carlsberg lowers FY 2014 guidance
Wednesday, 20 Aug 2014 01:00am EDT 

Carlsberg A/S:The company lowered its FY 2014 financial guidance and now expects low- to mid-single decline in reported operating profit, and mid- to high-single-digit decline in adjusted net profit.Earlier it expected low-single digit growth in both of those results in 2014.FY 2014 operating profit 9,159 million Danish crowns - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.FY 2014 net profit 5,706 million Danish crowns - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.  Full Article

Carlsberg sells 1 billion euros bonds-Ritzau
Tuesday, 20 May 2014 11:25am EDT 

Carlsberg A/S:Has sold 10-year bonds for 1 billion euros-Ritzau.The bonds have a coupon rate of 2.5 percent.The proceeds from the bond issue will be used for general corporate purposes.P. Morgan Securities, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities International, Nomura International, The Royal Bank of Scotland and UniCredit Bank acted as bookrunners fro the transaction.  Full Article

Carlsberg A/S adjusts FY 2014 earnings expectations
Wednesday, 7 May 2014 01:00am EDT 

Carlsberg A/S:Maintains the FY 2014 outlook of a high single-digit percentage organic operating profit growth.Expects results, in reported terms, to be impacted more negatively by currencies than previously anticipated.Expects reported operating profit to grow by low-single-digit percentages (previously mid-single-digit).Expects reported adjusted net profit to grow by low-single-digit percentages (previously mid-single-digit).  Full Article

Carlsberg to pay about DKK 400 mln in tax case in Finland-Ritzau
Tuesday, 29 Apr 2014 02:05am EDT 

Carlsberg A/S:Was found guilty in a tax case in Finland regarding the years 2006-2010-Ritzau.According to YLE, the Finnish state-owned media, Carlsberg shall pay 37 million euros back in tax and a fine of 5.5 million euros, in total about 400 million Danish crowns.  Full Article

Carlsberg to begin selling Jacobsen beer in Russia-DJ
Wednesday, 16 Apr 2014 10:57am EDT 

Carlsberg A/S:Plans to launch its pricey Jacobsen beer label in Russia-DJ.Russian sales of the Jacobsen brand are initially planned for Moscow and St. Petersburg.  Full Article

Carlsberg enters hard drinks segment with Seth & Riley's Garage
Tuesday, 8 Apr 2014 04:02am EDT 

Carlsberg A/S:Launches Seth & Riley's Garage, the company's first global venture into the hard drinks category.S&R's Garage is aimed at young men aged 25 and over, who are seeking a different alcoholic drink to the standard alcopops.Says initially the drink will be available in Russia and Canada.  Full Article

Global beer market to grow by 2 pct in 2015 - Plato

BRUSSELS, Feb 27 - The global beer market is set to grow by around 2 percent this year as China recovers from a sharp slowdown, beer market specialists Plato Logic said on Friday.

Search Stocks