CCX Carvao da Colombia SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Controlling Shareholder Plans to Acquire 100% Stake in CCX Carvao da Colombia SA Aiming at the Cancellation of Public Register from CVM
CCX Carvao da Colombia SA announced that its controlling shareholder, Mr. Eike Fuhrken Batista, plans to acquire, directly or through subsidiaries, up to 100% of the Company’s shares in the public offering, aimed at the cancellation of a public register of the Company from the Securities and Exchange Commission (CVM). The maximum value per share in the public offering will be of BRL 4.31.
Latest Developments for CCX Carvao da Colombia SA
- CCX Carvao da Colombia SA Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- CCX Carvao da Colombia SA Announces Change in Executive Board
- CCX Carvao da Colombia SA Not To Conduct Public Offering Aimed at Cancellation of Public Register
- CCX Carvao da Colombia SA to Register Public Offering Aimed at Delisting from CVM
Latest Key Developments in Steel
- Northland Resources SA announces sale of quoted securities of Orex
- Worthington Industries Inc acquires Oil & Gas Equipment Maker Serving Eagle Ford Shale Play
- Winsway Enterprises Holdings Ltd gives H1 2014 earnings guidance
- Reliance Steel and Aluminum Co completes acquisition of Northern Illinois Steel Supply Co
- Share this
- Digg this