CCX Carvao da Colombia SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
CCX Carvao da Colombia SA Not To Conduct Public Offering Aimed at Cancellation of Public Register
CCX Carvao da Colombia SA announced that its controlling shareholder, Mr. Eike Fuhrken Batista, on June 19, 2013 decided to resign from the realization of a public offering aimed at the cancellation of a public register of the Company due to deterioration of conditions on the Brazilian stock market.
Latest Developments for CCX Carvao da Colombia SA
- CCX Carvao da Colombia SA Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- CCX Carvao da Colombia SA Announces Change in Executive Board
- CCX Carvao da Colombia SA to Register Public Offering Aimed at Delisting from CVM
- CCX Carvao da Colombia SA Updates on Acquisition of Total Shares by Controlling Shareholder and Subsequent Delisting
Latest Key Developments in Steel
- Mount Gibson Iron Limited completes acquisition of Shine Hematite Project from Gindalbie Metals Ltd
- Nippon Yakin kogyo Co Ltd to sell stake in subsidiary
- Nippon Yakin kogyo Co Ltd raises consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2014
- Pangang Group Vanadium Titanium & Resources Co., Ltd announces changes in shareholding structure
- Share this
- Digg this