City Developments Ltd Incorporates Subsidiary


Tuesday, 2 Oct 2012 05:16am EDT 

City Developments Ltd announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Verwood Holdings Pte. Ltd. (Verwood) has incorporated a subsidiary company known as Crescent View Developments Pte. Ltd. (Crescent View). Verwood has a 60% interest in Crescent View, with Intrepid Investments Pte. Ltd., a related corporation, holding the remaining 40% interest. 

Company Quote

7.64
-0.07 -0.97%
10 Sep 2014