Cecon ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Cecon ASA Transfers Cecon Shipping 1 AS, Cecon Shipping 2 AS and Cecon Shipping 3 AS to Newly Established Rever Offshore AS
Cecon ASA announced that following the completion of the York Financing, the ownership of Cecon vessels under construction in Canada has been organized under a newly established subsidiary named Rever Offshore AS (Rever). A fund managed by York owns 15% of the shares in Rever while Cecon owns the remaining 85%. This reorganization involved transfer of the three ship-owning companies Cecon Shipping 1 AS, Cecon Shipping 2 AS and Cecon Shipping 3 AS to Rever. Mr. Petter Hatlem has been appointed Chief Executive Officer in Rever.
Latest Key Developments in Marine
- Kirby Corp appoints david w. grzebinski as president-form 8-K
- Maruzen Showa Unyu Co Ltd establishes joint venture with Samudera Indonesia Tbk PT and other companies
- Noble Century Investment Holdings Ltd announces rights issue of 844,000,000 rights shares
- Golden Ocean Group Ltd enters OBX index-Reuters
- Share this
- Digg this