Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

China Gaoxian Fibre Fabric Holdings Ltd Announces Change in Shareholding Structure


Friday, 27 Sep 2013 01:29am EDT 

China Gaoxian Fibre Fabric Holdings Ltd announced that China Success Group(International Holdings) Limited has sold 440,100,000 shares (a 23.66% stake) of the Company, decreasing its holdings in the Company from 41.72% to 18.06%. The Company also announced that Fleur Growth Fund Limited and one related party purchased 235,100,000 shares (an 8.10% stake) of the Company, increasing their combined holdings from 21.57% to 29.67%. 

Company Quote

0.037
0.0020 +5.71%
23 Apr 2014