Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$127.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Chaswood Resources Holdings Ltd's Indirect Subsidiary, PT Chaswood Resources Announces Incorporation Of Pt Chaswood Resources Jakarta


Friday, 28 Dec 2012 06:53am EST 

Chaswood Resources Holdings Ltd announced that the Company‚Äôs indirect subsidiary, PT Chaswood Resources (PT Chaswood) has incorporated a subsidiary in Indonesia known as PT Chaswood Resources Jakarta (PT CRJ). PT CRJ was incorporated with a paid-up share capital of USD300,000 divided into 300,000 shares of USD1.00 each. PT Chaswood controls 75% interest in PT CRJ while the remaining 25% interest is collectively held by Mr. Chandra Supandi Wijaya and Ms. Bunga Citra Lestari. The principal activities of PT CRJ are those of operation and management of T.G.I. 

Company Quote

0.105
-0.0030 -2.78%
30 Sep 2014