Provider: Wright Reports
Consolidated Infrastructure Group Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Consolidated Infrastructure Group Ltd Announces General Issue of Shares
Consolidated Infrastructure Group Ltd announced that it has issued a total of 15 million shares for cash, representing 12.6% of the issued share capital of CIG, in terms of a general authority to issue shares for cash granted at the Company’s annual general meeting which was held on 15, April 2013. A total cash amount of ZAR258 million has been raised in terms of the cash issue and the new CIG shares issued rank pari passu with the existing shares in issue. The majority of the proceeds will be utilised to settle CIG’s liability in respect of the 30.5% share acquired in Angola Environmental Serviços Limitada (AES), an Angolan based company providing waste management services to the oil and gas sector, which was announced over SENS on December 3, 2012.
Latest Developments for Consolidated Infrastructure Group Ltd
- Consolidated Infrastructure Group Ltd Issues H1 2013 Earnings Guidance
- Consolidated Infrastructure Group Ltd Enters Into Agreement Between With Consolidated Infrastructure Group-Angola 1's Consolidated Infrastructure And N'zogi Yetu-Gestao de Empreedimentos Limitada
- Consolidated Infrastructure Group Limited Announces Board Changes
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd signs contract with PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
- EMCOR Group Inc announces new $100 mln share repurchase program and increases annual dividend
- Khd Humboldt Wedag International AG recommends acceptance of takeover offer from AVIC International Engineering Holdings Pte Ltd
- Pumyang Construction Co., Ltd. updates plan of divesting business into subsidiary
- Share this
- Digg this