Edition:
United States

Grupo Clarin SA (CLA.BA)

CLA.BA on Buenos Aires Stock Exchange

217.90ARS
27 Mar 2017
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
$217.90
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
8,964
52-wk High
$219.00
52-wk Low
$129.00

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Grupo Clarin SA announces plan to separate its cable TV and internet segment
Wednesday, 17 Aug 2016 09:00am EDT 

Grupo Clarin SA : Grupo Clarin S.A. the company announces plan to separate its cable TV and internet segment . Will retain all assets and liabilities, and continue with all activities and operations of its remaining business segments . Expects shares of CVH will be listed on Mercado de Valores de Buenos Aires S.A. through Buenos Aires stock exchange and foreign exchanges . Grupo Clarin S.A. Company announces plan to separate its cable TV and internet segment .Board approved split of Grupo Clarín's equity interest in Cablevisión S.A into New Argentine Corp under name of Cablevisión Holding S.A..  Full Article

Grupo Clarin SA to propose FY 2015 dividend
Tuesday, 22 Mar 2016 06:42pm EDT 

Grupo Clarin SA:To propose FY 2015 cash dividend of 300 million pesos.  Full Article

Grupo Clarin SA announces strategic alliance with Grupo Clarin In Argentina
Monday, 14 Sep 2015 04:00pm EDT 

Grupo Clarin SA:NII announces strategic alliance with Grupo Clarin in Argentina.Says total consideration for the transaction is $178 million.Nextel Argentina will continue to be controlled and operated by NII pending the receipt of the necessary regulatory approvals.Says Grupo Clarin purchases a 49% equity interest in nextel Argentina.Says proceeds received from the deal will be used to provide additional liquidity to support nii's operations in Brazil.Says Grupo Clarin purchases an option to acquire the remaining 51% pending regulatory approvals.Total consideration of $178 million, of which $159 million was paid up front, with the remaining amount due within 30 days.  Full Article

Grupo Clarin declares dividend
Wednesday, 15 Apr 2015 07:02pm EDT 

Grupo Clarin SA:Declares dividend in total amount of 250 million pesos to be paid in two equal installments paid within 30 days counting from the meeting and on Dec. 31.  Full Article

More From Around the Web