Edition:
United States

Celebi Hava Servisi AS (CLEBI.IS)

CLEBI.IS on Istanbul Stock Exchange

33.00TRY
17 Oct 2017
Change (% chg)

-0.18TL (-0.54%)
Prev Close
33.18TL
Open
33.18TL
Day's High
33.28TL
Day's Low
32.00TL
Volume
36,922
Avg. Vol
77,288
52-wk High
35.24TL
52-wk Low
18.53TL

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Celebi Hava Servisi Q2 net profit jumps to 23.1 million lira
Monday, 21 Aug 2017 11:35am EDT 

Aug 21 (Reuters) - CELEBI HAVA SERVISI AS :Q2 NET PROFIT OF 23.1 MILLION LIRA VERSUS 5.5 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO.Q2 REVENUE OF 227.4 MILLION LIRA VERSUS 178.1 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO.  Full Article

Celebi Hava Servisi to participate in capital increase of Celebi GH Delhi with about $2.7 mln‍​
Wednesday, 28 Jun 2017 05:07am EDT 

June 28 (Reuters) - CELEBI HAVA SERVISI AS ::TO PARTICIPATE IN CAPITAL INCREASE OF UNIT CELEBI GH DELHI BY ABOUT $2.7 MILLION‍​.  Full Article

Celebi Hava Servisi says unit signs ground services concession agreement in India
Wednesday, 28 Jun 2017 02:08am EDT 

June 28 (Reuters) - Celebi Hava Servisi AS ::INDIA BASED UNIT CELEBI DELHI GH SIGNS GROUND SERVICES CONCESSION AGREEMENT WITH COCHIN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT LIMITED TO PROVIDE GROUND SERVICE FOR COCHIN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT .THE GROUND SERVICEs CONCESSION AGREEMENT IS FOR A TOTAL OF 7 YEARS, 5 YEARS DEFINITE AND 2 YEARS EXTENDABLE.AFTER THE INVESTMENTS ARE MADE, IT WILL SERVE APPROXIMATELY 5,000 AIRCRAFT PER YEAR, AND ANNUAL NET SALES REVENUES ARE EXPECTED TO BE AROUND USD 5.0 MILLION.THE INVESTMENT AMOUNT IS ESTIMATED TO BE APPROXIMATELY USD 3.8 MILLION.  Full Article

Celebi Hava Servisi proposes gross 1.25 lira/shr dividend for 2016
Thursday, 30 Mar 2017 03:18am EDT 

Celebi Hava Servisi AS : Said on Wednesday proposed to distribute dividend of gross 1.25 lira ($0.3428) net 1.0625 lira for 2016 .Proposed to start dividend payment on April 27.  Full Article

Celebi Hava Servisi to buy 25.9 percent of Celebi Delhi GH at $2.05 mln
Tuesday, 21 Mar 2017 11:05am EDT 

Celebi Hava Servisi AS : Signs agreement with Salwan to buy 25.9 percent of unit Celebi Ground Handling Delhi Private Limited at $2.05 million . Company to hold 99.9 percent of Celebi Delhi GH after the transaction . Within the context of the agreement parent of the company, Celebi Havacilik Holding buys remaining 0.1 percent of Celebi Delhi GH from Salwan .Sees to complete the share transfer process till May 31.  Full Article

Celebi Hava Servisi to increase share capital of its unit Celebi Kargo to 114.0 mln lira
Friday, 20 Jan 2017 10:19am EST 

Celebi Hava Servisi As : Unit Celebi Kargo Depolama vee Dagitim Hizmetleri to increase capital from 30.0 million lira ($7.90 million) to 114.0 million lira . To participate in capital increase of unit Celebi kargo by its share of 99.97 percent .It is envisaged that the amount provided by capital increase, will be used for strengthening the financial structure and for operating capital needs of Celebi Kargo's Germany, Frankfurt based unit Celebi Cargo GMBH.  Full Article

Celebi Hava Servisi Q3 net profit down at 21.9 million lira
Wednesday, 9 Nov 2016 10:54am EST 

Celebi Hava Servisi As : Q3 net profit of 21.9 million lira ($6.77 million) versus 52.2 million lira year ago .Q3 revenue at 194.0 million lira versus 236.5 million lira year ago.  Full Article

Celebi Hava Servisi Q2 net profit down at 5.5 million lira
Friday, 19 Aug 2016 12:43pm EDT 

Celebi Hava Servisi AS : Q2 net profit of 5.5 million lira ($1.87 million)versus 16.2 million lira year ago .Q2 revenue of 178.1 million lira versus 180.9 million lira year ago.  Full Article

Celebi Hava Servisi says Celebi Havacilik Holding's CEO resigns
Tuesday, 16 Aug 2016 01:55am EDT 

Celebi Hava Servisi AS : Says CEO of main shareholder Celebi Havacilik Holding's Onno C.P. Boots resigns .Dave Dorner to serve as acting CEO of Celebi Havacilik Holding until a new appointment.  Full Article

Celebi Hava Servisi AS announces dividend payment for FY 2015
Friday, 1 Apr 2016 09:32am EDT 

Celebi Hava Servisi AS:Proposes to pay FY 2015 dividend of gross 3.0 lira, net 2.55 lira per share on April 27.  Full Article