Ciments Francais SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Ciments Francais SA Appoints Jean-Paul Meric as New Chairman of the Board of Directors
Ciments Francais SA announced that Mr. Jean-Paul Meric is appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company, replacing Mr. Yves Rene Nanot who becomes Honorary Chairman of the Company. Mr. Meric joined the Company in 1985 and was appointed successively Research and Development Manager and Manager of the Cement Division for France. He was appointed as Executive Vice President of the Company in 1991 and was subsequently responsible for the Company's France/Belgium activities and then the international business, working notably with the USA, Canada, Morocco, Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria and Kazakhstan. Since July 1, 2006, Mr. Meric was responsible for the Company's activities in France, Belgium, Spain and Morocco and since January 1, 2010, he served as Chief Operating Officer of the Company.
Latest Developments for Ciments Francais SA
- Ciments Francais SA to propose share repurchase program
- Ciments Francais proposes FY 2013 dividend and gives FY 2014 outlook
- Italcementi approves plan for launch of voluntary public tender offer on all minority shares not already owned in Ciments Francais aimed at delisting Ciments Francais from Paris Stock Exchange
- Ciments Francais SA Comments on Q4 2013 and FY 2013 Recurring EBITDA Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Allied Cement Holdings Ltd does not recommend dividend
- Ply Gem Holdings Inc gives Q1 2014 EBITDA outlook; revenue outlook below analysts' estimates
- H+H International A/S proposes no dividend for FY 2013 and issues FY 2014 financial guidance below analysts’ estimates
- ITO YOGYO raises year-end dividend forecast for FY 2014
- Share this
- Digg this