Edition:
United States

Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider : Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
$10.00
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
$10.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Consilium acquires 60% of shares in Norwegian fire protection company


Friday, 4 Jul 2014 08:09am EDT 

Consilium AB:Acquires 60 percent of shares in a Norwegian company, JKK Group AS.Says acquisition price is 49 million Norwegian crowns.Has an option to acquire the remaining 40 percent of shares later on.JKK Group AS is a fire protection company with net sales of 110 million crowns reported for FY 2013. 

Company Quote

101.0
1.0 +1.00%
4 May 2016