Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Jefferson Research

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Kazakhstan Buys ConocoPhillips Stake In Offshore Oil Block-Reuters

Wednesday, 30 Jan 2013 08:39am EST 

Reuters reported that Kazakhstan's state oil company KazMunaiGas (KMG) has bought a 24.5% stake held by U.S. energy major ConocoPhillips in the Nursultan offshore oil block in the Caspian, disclosing no price. The block holds an estimated 270 million tonnes of recoverable oil reserves, and commercial production at the field is expected to start in 2016. With the acquisition of the stake, KMG will now hold a 75.5% share in the exploration and development project and Abu Dhabi state investment company Mubadala the remaining 24.5%. 

Company Quote

-0.25 -0.36%
26 Dec 2014