Provider: Wright Reports
Copeinca ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Copeinca ASA Responds to China Fishery Group Ltd Regarding Update on Offer for Copeinca's Shares
Copeinca ASA announced in reference to China Fishery Group Ltd's (CFGL) announcement from March 22, 2013 that its board of directors considers CFGL's announcement speculative and with the sole purpose of preserving the interest of CFGL, and considers CFGL's announcement misleading for investors who wish to make informed investment decisions with regard to the Copeinca shares. Copeinca's board of directors is, together with its advisors, actively considering all options to maximize value for all of Copeinca's shareholders. The key focus of these considerations is continuing discussions with parties potentially interested in making an offer for all of the shares in Copeinca, at better terms than, and within the timeframe set by, CFGL's offer. The board of directors wishes to express that it would only consider using authorization to issue new shares if it is deemed necessary to maximize the value for all Copeinca's shareholders. Using the authorization simply to block CFGL's, or any other potential bidder's offer, without ensuring that a more favorable offer is presented to all Copeinca's shareholders, would hence not be considered by the board of directors of Copeinca.
Latest Developments for Copeinca ASA
- China Fishery Group Ltd's Subsidiary Completes Mandatory Offer for Copeinca ASA
- Copeinca ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer Made by China Fishery Group Limited's Subsidiary
- Copeinca ASA's Board Of Directors Recommends Shareholders to Accept Mandatory Offer Made by China Fishery Group Limited's Subsidiary
- China Fishery Group Ltd's Subsidiary Launches Mandatory Offer for Shares in Copeinca ASA
Latest Key Developments in Food
- TH Plantations Bhd appoints Tan Sri AB. Aziz Bin Kasim as chairman
- Sharkia National Company for Food Security SAE recommends no dividend payment for FY 2013
- Parmalat SpA proposes FY 2013 dividend; confirms FY 2014 revenues and EBITDA growth targets
- Centrale del Latte di Torino & C SpA proposes FY 2013 dividend
- Share this
- Digg this