Provider: Wright Reports
Copeinca ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Copeinca ASA Recommends Shareholders Not to Accept Voluntary Offer from China Fishery Group Ltd's Grand Success Investment (Singapore) Private Limited
Copeinca ASA announced that the Board of Directors has reviewed the offer document submitted to the Company's shareholders by Grand Success Investment (Singapore) Private Limited (the offeror), which is 100% indirectly owned by China Fishery Group Ltd (CFGL), and duly considered all factors of significance when assessing whether the offer should be accepted by the shareholders of the Company. Based on the terms of the offer and the fact that Cermaq has committed to launch the competing offer at a higher offer price per share than the offeror's offer price of NOK 53.85 in cash per share, the Board of Directors has concluded not to recommend the shareholders of Copeinca to accept the offer made by Grand Success Investment (Singapore) Private Limited. In the view of the Board of Directors, the offer made by the offeror does not represent an attractive opportunity for Copeinca's shareholders. The recommendation was unanimous.
Latest Developments for Copeinca ASA
- China Fishery Group Ltd's Subsidiary Completes Mandatory Offer for Copeinca ASA
- Copeinca ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer Made by China Fishery Group Limited's Subsidiary
- Copeinca ASA's Board Of Directors Recommends Shareholders to Accept Mandatory Offer Made by China Fishery Group Limited's Subsidiary
- China Fishery Group Ltd's Subsidiary Launches Mandatory Offer for Shares in Copeinca ASA
Latest Key Developments in Food
- Medifast Inc gives Q1 2014 guidance below analysts' estimates; gives FY 2014 guidance; EPS guidance below analysts' estimates
- Post Holdings Inc lowers FY 2014 EBITDA guidance
- TH Plantations Bhd appoints Tan Sri AB. Aziz Bin Kasim as chairman
- Sharkia National Company for Food Security SAE recommends no dividend payment for FY 2013
- Share this
- Digg this