Provider: Wright Reports
Copeinca ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
China Fishery Group Limited's Subsidiary to Make New Voluntary Cash Tender Offer for Copeinca ASA
Copeinca ASA announced that Grand Success Investment (Singapore) Private Limited (the offeror), indirectly owned by China Fishery Group Limited (CFGL) intends to make a new voluntary cash offer to acquire all the shares in Copeinca (the new offer). The new offer will have similar terms as the initial offer, however, the offeror will consider to increase the offer price to above NOK 59.70 per share in the new offer. Subject to the foregoing conditions being met, launch of the new offer is expected to take place as soon as possible after the expiry of the acceptance period in the offer (May 23, 2013), following review and approval by the Oslo Stock Exchange of an offer document for the new offer pursuant to Chapter 6 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. The detailed terms and conditions of the new offer will be set on in the offer document for the new offer.
Latest Developments for Copeinca ASA
- China Fishery Group Ltd's Subsidiary Completes Mandatory Offer for Copeinca ASA
- Copeinca ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer Made by China Fishery Group Limited's Subsidiary
- Copeinca ASA's Board Of Directors Recommends Shareholders to Accept Mandatory Offer Made by China Fishery Group Limited's Subsidiary
- China Fishery Group Ltd's Subsidiary Launches Mandatory Offer for Shares in Copeinca ASA
Latest Key Developments in Food
- Shanghai Dajiang Food Group Co., Ltd. issues FY 2014 Q1 net profit outlook
- Angel Yeast Co Ltd announces resignation of general manager
- Medifast Inc gives Q1 2014 guidance below analysts' estimates; gives FY 2014 guidance; EPS guidance below analysts' estimates
- Post Holdings Inc lowers FY 2014 EBITDA guidance
- Share this
- Digg this