Provider: Wright Reports
Copeinca ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
China Fishery Group Ltd Terminates Subsidiary's Offer for Copeinca ASA and Evaluates New Offer
China Fishery Group Ltd (CFGL) announced that acceptance period in the Offer to acquire all outstanding shares in Copeinca ASA made by CFGL's indirect subsidiary Grand Success Investment (Singapore) Private Limited (the Offeror) expired at 21:00 (CET) on May 23, 2013. The Offeror has received acceptances of the Offer for a total of 13,214,382 shares, including the pre-accepted shares, which together with the call option agreement of 6,295,100 shares and the 5,773,000 shares owned by the Offeror represents approximately 36.0% of the outstanding shares and votes in the Company. This means that the condition for completion of the Offer set out in the Offer Document has not been met. Accordingly, the Offeror will not complete the Offer and all acceptances received are automatically released. With regards to a possible new voluntary cash tender offer to acquire all of the Shares of the Company, CFGL is currently reviewing its options in light of the Cermaq and Copeinca announcements and will update the market within due course.
Latest Developments for Copeinca ASA
- China Fishery Group Ltd's Subsidiary Completes Mandatory Offer for Copeinca ASA
- Copeinca ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer Made by China Fishery Group Limited's Subsidiary
- Copeinca ASA's Board Of Directors Recommends Shareholders to Accept Mandatory Offer Made by China Fishery Group Limited's Subsidiary
- China Fishery Group Ltd's Subsidiary Launches Mandatory Offer for Shares in Copeinca ASA
Latest Key Developments in Food
- Angel Yeast appoints general manager
- La Doria SpA proposes FY 2013 dividend; issues FY 2014 outlook in-line with estimates
- General Mills Inc reaffirms FY 2014 EPS outlook; gives Q3 2014 EPS outlook below analysts' estimates; gives Q4 2014 EPS outlook
- Sunjuice Holdings announces FY 2013 dividend payment
- Share this
- Digg this