Provider: Wright Reports
Copeinca ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Cermaq ASA Pre Accepts New Voluntary Offer for All Shares in Copeinca ASA from China Fishery Group Ltd
Cermaq ASA announced, with reference to the release from Copeinca ASA to the Oslo Stock Exchange on June 24, 2013, where the Board of Directors of Cermaq has previously expressed its support to the efforts of Copeinca of finding a strategic solution for all shareholders in the company. Cermaq therefore welcomes the voluntary offer for all the shares in Copeinca from China Fishery Group and has entered into a pre acceptance agreement for all shares owned by Cermaq ASA. A completion of the voluntary offer will provide Cermaq with total proceeds of approximately NOK 928 million and a gain of NOK 114 million.
Latest Developments for Copeinca ASA
- China Fishery Group Ltd's Subsidiary Completes Mandatory Offer for Copeinca ASA
- Copeinca ASA Announces Preliminary Results of Mandatory Offer Made by China Fishery Group Limited's Subsidiary
- Copeinca ASA's Board Of Directors Recommends Shareholders to Accept Mandatory Offer Made by China Fishery Group Limited's Subsidiary
- China Fishery Group Ltd's Subsidiary Launches Mandatory Offer for Shares in Copeinca ASA
Latest Key Developments in Food
- La Doria SpA proposes FY 2013 dividend; issues FY 2014 outlook in-line with estimates
- General Mills Inc reaffirms FY 2014 EPS outlook; gives Q3 2014 EPS outlook below analysts' estimates; gives Q4 2014 EPS outlook
- Sunjuice Holdings announces FY 2013 dividend payment
- Kee Song Bio-Technology Holdings announces FY 2013 dividend payment
- Share this
- Digg this